Job Requirement :
● The Engineer must be experienced in exploring and understanding the Part and Tool designs (Injection moulds) on VISI Cad / UniGraphics (NX)
● Must be having experience in cost calculation of injection moulds as per given based on Physical Samples /2D Drawing /3D data.. Along with mould cost, can also calculate cost of required ECNs, etc.
● Must be also experienced in calculating the plastic parts moulding cost.
● Must be experienced in timing estimation for tool development cycle.
● Must be experienced in making the clear and descriptive PPT Presentations of the samples/data received for the RFQ.
● Must be having Structured approach of Problem Solving in his area of work.
● Must be having the complete knowledge of mold development cycle to have clear understanding of each and every stages and the requirements of the moulds.
● Experience 4-6 Years.
● Must be having a strategic approach to work in a specific process.
● Must have good English speaking and writing skills.
● Should be a qualified Mould engineering Diploma from CIPET / TRTC / GTTC etc.
₹ 30000 - ₹ 40000 / Month
Engineering / R and D,Logistics / Purchase / Supply Chain / Procurement
4 - 10 Year's
Job Description :
We are looking for Injection moulds Costing Engineer who will be responsible for calculating the tool (injection moulds) development cost and prepare the Cost bifurcations. The candidate must have experienced in injection moulds manufacturing and development process, industrial services and raw material prices.
- The Engineer will be responsible to prepare all the RFQ’s with the understanding of Client’s requirements & by checking the feasibility details of part design/ Part Assemblies in a PPT & Excel format by adding all the major points and part views which may affect the Cost Calculation.
- Also he has to give his value addition in each RFQ by considering the hot runner/Cold runner, mould material selection, cavitation planning to save the cost and reduce the number of moulds.
- He will be responsible to calculate & justify each mould cost, Mould weight &Mould Size based on the RFQ prepared with required inputs.
- He will be responsible to calculate & justify the Part cost also of each Part.
Experience Required: min. 4 yrs
Salary: Negotiable for deserving candidate
Job Location: Kirti Nagar Indust. Area, New Delhi