Job Requirement :
· Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
· Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
· Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
· Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
· Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
· Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
· Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
· Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
· Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
· Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
· Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
· Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
· Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
· Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
₹ 20000 - ₹ 25000 / Month
District Sales Manager
Marketing, Sales, Team Building,
Sales / Business Development
3 - 4 Year's
Job Description :
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
· A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
· Proven Sales Experience.
· Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
· A passion towards multitasking and team building.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
· Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Hiring Process :
- Personal Interview