Job Requirement :
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
· Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
· Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
· Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
· Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
· Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
Gautam Buddha Nagar
₹ 10000 - ₹ 15000 / Month
Business Development Executive
Advertisement And Marketing, Business Analytics, Business Development, Cold Calling, Customer Relationship, Marketing, Marketing Management,
Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR,Sales / Business Development
0 - 2 Year's
Job Description :
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition. Lead generation and prospect management are the main concern as the business development executive will garner and meet with potential clients.
Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.