Job Requirement :
Qualifications and Skills:
- BDS; BBA/MBA in marketing/Healthcare will be a plus.
- Any experience of selling / marketing is a plus
- Experience in/or appreciation of medical/dental industry preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Capable of working independently
- Frequent local travel within city is required and will vary depending upon the specific territory
- Comprehensive Product Training will be given on joining.
₹ 22000 - ₹ 25000 / Month
Territory Sales Executive
Business Development, Sales,
Healthcare / Medical / Pharmacy
0 - 1 Year's
Job Description :
BDS - Dental Aligners Sales and Marketing.
V-Clear Aligners is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as clear aligners, created with globally proved equipment like medit Intraoral scanners, and Ortho CAD Software digital services that help dental professionals deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are looking for BDS with a flair for Sales and Marketing, to develop strong relationships with customers and distributor partners to understand the business, introduce them to our premier products and support their ongoing needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving territory quota, and increasing sales within our top accounts.
- Setting up meetings, emailing, and speaking on the phone with current clients.
- conduct presentations for doctors or health executives about the company's dental/device offerings
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers directly or in collaboration with references to sell the division’s products and services
- Coordinates and conducts meetings and product training sessions with a variety of audiences to build product demand
- Processes customer orders and provides account service to assigned and prospective customers
- Inputs all call and sales activity into online Reporting Format and utilizes that information to target high opportunities daily
· Maintain contract records, taking orders, survey client options, stay abreast of clinical data, and monitoring competitor activity.
· Build positive working relationships with medical staff to reach or exceed sales targets.
Hiring Process :
Telephonic followed by face to face interview